Sam and Dan Games: Fundraiser! Phase 3
Help us keep making games and earn awesome prizes like Shiny Rayquaza and Shiny Heatran!
Our Goal: $50,000
Last Week's Update
We had a huge update last week.We added over 20 new pokemon between the PTD1 to PTD2 transfers, the mystery gift, giveaway and the new fisherman level. On top of that we had a special easter hunt that will last all this week to get a Shiny Buneary. This also meant a lot of new moves that your other pokemon can also learn. We also had an unfortunate Bidoof epidemic that lasted a whole day! Those fools! There was also three new battles added with the happy fisherman. I added a new thing that will change the battle you will face with the fisherman depending on the day of the week. Shiny Heatran was added as an additional prize that you can now redeem for donating 10 or more for our fundraiser. Last but not least I managed to sneak in some Cosmoids time and added the grass graphics, the bug bite graphic, the win/lose screens, some tweaks on speed, hp and sizes for the enemy units. On top of that I tweaked the hitspot for the bigger bug to scale along with it's size so you don't have to be so close to attack it.
A much requested feature for PTD2 has been the running shoes, so this week I will be adding them in. What I'm thinking now is that you will get them early on in the game, so you will have to go back to Cherrygrove City and talk to somebody to get them. But new players will get them right away after the zapdos fight. You will be able to toggle them on the pokepad menu.
Not as highly requested but requested nonetheless is fishing. This week you will be able to get your old rod for just trying one of the fisherman's battles. Then to get the Good Rod you will have to beat all three of the fisherman battles. If you already beat them you won't have to do so again since I'm already keeping track of it. Once you have a rod you just step infront of a water source and interact with it (press spacebar).
PTD1 to PTD2 Transfers - The gang is all here!
This week I will be adding all the Generation 1 pokemon that you can already capture in PTD2 to the transfer. Specifically Jigglypuff, Wigglypuff, Zubat, Golbat, Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Victreebel, Geodude, Graveler, Golem, Gastly, Haunter, Genger, and Onix. On top of that any new pokemon added from Gen 1 will automatically get added to the PTD1 transfers. Since we are adding fishing this week. That means Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Krabby, Kingler, Staryu, and Starmie.
It looks like Electric is going to win this week so we will get an Electric Mystery Gift and Giveaway. Make your voice heard in the poll above the blog.
Cosmoids - Three strikes and you're out!
Last week we added the win/lose screen. Winning is pretty straight forward. Defeat all the enemies. But losing is incomplete. Right now you will only lose if your tower faints, but in reality if you let too many bugs passing by then you will lose. The lucky number will be 3 for this first level. Another thing I want to add this week is a proper fainting animation for units in the game. In PTD1 and PTD2 when something faints it simply disappears. For Cosmoids I want a small animation to play when something faints before it disappears. Just small little touches that help make the game more complete.
- Lose when you let 3 bugs pass (the giant bug counts as 3) (100%)
- UI Graphic to show how many you have left to pass (100%)
- Fainting animation for units (100%)
- Add Revised Grass Graphics (100%)
- Mystery Gift (100%)
- Held Item Bug Fixed (100%)
- PTD1 to PTD2 Transfer (100%)
- Running Shoes (100%) - To get the shoes talk to an old man in Cherrygrove City after defeating Zapdos.
- Fishing (100%) - To get a the old fishing rod you must beat the Fisherman at Route 32. To get the Good Rod you must beat his Tentacool, Qwilfish, and Magikarp. To fish you use the spacebar or Z when close to a water source.
- Fixed a bug with the Pokemon Center showing a broken image for genderless pokemon (100%)
- Test New Pokemon, attacks and abilities (100%)
- New Pokemon (100%)
- Graphics (100%)
- New Attacks (100%)
- Rain Dance (100%)
- Submission (100%)
- Vice Grip (100%)
- Guillotine (100%)
- Wide Guard (100%)
- Camouflage (100%)
- Trick (100%)
- New Abilities (100%)
- Illuminate (100%)
- Analytic (100%)
- Minus (100%)
- Stats (100%)
- Evolutions (100%)
- Add to Trading Center (100%)
- Add to Breeding Center (100%)
- Remove Buneary Hunt (100%)
- Make Zai's Berry battle have less waves (100%)
- Made Zai's Berry battle have some dialog after the fight is over (100%)